Nantucket Massage and Wellness Center Sanitization Protocols and Procedures
“Rachel Dixon is dedicated to providing a safe and clean environment for her clients and herself”
- We will be using the waiting room. Masks are optional. Arrive on time, use the restroom and Rachel will get you at your scheduled time.
- Any cold or covid SYMPTOMS we would reschedule. If vaccinated and exposed to covid, please contact Rachel to discuss risks etc. That does not mean you cannot have a massage.
Rachel as Practitioner:
- Wear a mask
- Wash hands/arms immediately before and after every treatment.
- Clean and disinfect any tools used during treatment and areas in direct touch with client
- Test twice a week. If exposed, test daily. If having symptoms would cancel.
The Massage Space
- HEPA filters and Molekule air purifier will be running in the massage room at all times.
- Linens are changed between each treatment.
- The room aired out while client is changing in the bathroom.