Nantucket Massage and Wellness Center Sanitization Protocols and Procedures
“Rachel Dixon is dedicated to providing a safe and clean environment for her clients and herself”
- We will be using the side door with the brick walkway. (The brick path in front of the building leads to my massage room.) Unless raining, your intake questions will happen outside where we can socially distance. Please wait in the white chair and text when you arrive. Cleaning protocols take the entire time.
- All clients are recommended to wear a mask (face covering) upon entering our facilities. If you do not have a mask, a mask could be provided. . A pillow case face rest is available for a more comfortable, face down instead of mask option.
Rachel as Practitioner:
- Disinfect all surfaces used by client and practitioner including headrest, chair, stool, and doorknobs.
- Wash hands/arms immediately before and after every treatment.
- Clean and disinfect any tools used during treatment.
The Massage Space
- HEPA filters and Molekule air purifier will be running in the massage room at all times.
- Most fabric items have been replaced with plastic for ease of cleaning. Tubs are available for clothing. Carpet will be vacuumed with a hepa filter at the end of each day.
- All linens and blankets are changed between each treatment. The linens and blankets are cleaned and then placed in a plastic bag until use.
- Appointment times will be staggered so there is 15 minutes of cleaning done between clients. This includes disinfecting the high touch areas and cleaning the toilet seat.
- At the end of the day, additional cleaning will include vacuuming the floor