Resolve Acute Issues with corrective exercises and cupping…
Nourish your body with massage, essential oils, and relaxation techniques….
Support a healthy Lifestyle with coaching and creating healthy habits….
We are currently closed to due Covid-19 Stay at home order.
Services offered for corrective posture and self help via coaching online. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Massage Therapy: Sessions are scheduled for 1.5 hours. $150.00
Postural Alignment Therapy Session: Initial Session: 2 hours, $150.00
Followup Postural Session: 1.5 hour sessions: $100
Massage Cupping Aromatherapy Bodywork: 1.5 hour appointment: $150.00
Massage Cupping Lymphatic Face Treatment: 1.5 hour appointment $150
Rocktape Application: 30 min $45
Earseeds Consulatation: 1hr $100
Zyto Scan- $50 biofeeback reading for essentail oils – comes with custom essential oil inhaler
My services include Massage, postural sessions, massage cupping, aromatherapy, foot baths, and series of wellness coaching. The sessions generally overlap- so when you schedule one service, you often get to experience all my professions. For example- during a massage, I may also address posture, do cupping and coach on healthy habits. However, the general scope of the session will still be the service you signed up for.
Please call to schedule an appointment 508-364-2380
Nantucket Massage and Wellness Center Sanitization Protocols and Procedures
“Rachel Dixon is dedicated to providing a safe and clean environment for our clients and herself” *** to be updated after state guidelines comes out
- Please wait in your car before your appointment. You can text when arrived or wait outside the door till ready.
- We will be using the side door with the brick walkway. Unless raining, your intake questions will happen outside where we can socially distance.
- We will be recording temperatures before your session and reviewing covid symptoms/exposure one last time.
- All clients must wear a mask (face covering) upon entering our facilities. If you do not have a mask, a mask will be provided. Masks must be used when face up during the massage. A pillow case face rest is available for a more comfortable, face down instead of mask option.
- Clients must wash hands upon entering the massage room. Hand sanitizer is to be used as needed and individual tissue packs given out.
- Extra safety glasses or socks are available to borrow should you want them.
- Clients must have quarantined for the appropriate amount of time if required to do so by the state before receiving massage.
- There is also a covid form to fill out for each massage. The form can be found from the email notification- click to change/edit- then FORMS. Thank you.
Rachel as Practitioner:
- Rachel will wash her hands immediately upon entering the massage room wearing a mask. GLOVES are required for Rachel to wear.
- Rachel will wear masks/face shields/eye wear while in the massage room. A clean apron, clean shirt, and clean mask changed between each client.
- Disinfect all surfaces used by client and practitioner including headrest, chair, stool, waterproof table coverings, and doorknobs.
- Wash hands/arms immediately before and after every treatment.
- Clean and disinfect any tools used during treatment.
The Massage Space
- HEPA filters and Molekule air purifier will be running in the massage room at all times.
- Each massage table is fitted with a waterproof bio-barrier which will be disinfected between each client.
- Most fabric items have been replaced with plastic for ease of cleaning. Tubs are available for clothing. Carpet will be vacuumed with a hepa filter at the end of each day.
- All linens and blankets are changed between each treatment. The linens and blankets are cleaned and then placed in a plastic bag until use.
- Appointment times will be staggered so there is 30 minutes of cleaning done between clients. This includes disinfecting the high touch areas and cleaning the toilet seat.
- At the end of the day, additional cleaning will include vacuuming and cleaning the floor, cleaning the bathroom, and spraying the floor.
- Clients and Rachel will be required to reschedule appointments if they are feeling ill, are running a fever, or believe they have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
Rachel has been certified in the following for covid-19:
Nextstep- National Covid-ready caregiver certification
Healwell: Part 1 and 2
Massage in an Era of Covid-19
Do you want to BE WELL?
Double your Energy?
Get rid of CHRONIC PAIN forever?
Create Healthy Living Habits that last?
Being Well is about so much more than
losing 10 lbs and fitting into your skinny jeans….
Health is a Spectrum
No matter where you start- You could always be worse.
You can always be better.
Being well is a journey of small manageable steps –
I’ll help you create the Pain-free life you always wanted to have
(yet only dreamed of having before…)